Inter-Excel is the pioneer in providing Cabin Crew Training Courses in Asia.
Our Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) has assisted thousands of students to become cabin crew with top international airlines.
In recent years, we have broaden our horizon by introducing our European Diploma Course in International Travel Studies
endorsed by International Academy of Travel based in Ireland and we have catered our courses for many careers
in different areas of the airport including air cargo, airline catering, airport security and airline ground handling.
Therefore, if you are keen on pursuing a career in the aviation industry, check out our courses.
Minimum Entry Requirements For Our Cabin Crew Training Courses
- Age 18 to 29 years old
- Minimum Height : 157cm for Female, 165 cm for Male
- Educated to High School Level – (GCE ‘O’ Level / SPM)
- Well Groomed - Clear Complexion & Pleasant Disposition
- English Language Proficiency (Fluent in English Communication)
- Physical Status - Medical Fit
- Good Eyesight (correctable with contact lenses)
- Not Color Blind
- Customer Service Experience an added advantage
We Equip You With
- Soft Skills
- Character Building
- Grooming & Deportment
- Communication Skills
- Interview Procedures
- Airline Terminology
- In-flight Responsibilities
- Mock Interview
- 100% Job Assistance