A comprehensive flight attendant preparatory course pioneered and designed by aviation specialists at Inter-Excel, to prepare world class candidates for a career in not only the local but global airline industry. The objective of this course is to mould, train and inculcate professional skills into the trainees towards their dream career of being a cabin crew.
Other than providing training for becoming a flight attendant, we also ensure trainees a prospective future by arranging job interviews and career placements.
- Character Building
- Grooming, Deportment & Image Makeover
- Professional Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Protocol & Procedures
- Effective Interview Techniques
- Interview Q&A Practices
- Effective Communication Skills
- Selection Criteria of Various International Airlines
- Mock Interview
- Meeting Airlines’ Expectations
- Airline Terminology, Aircraft Interior & Safety
- Basic F&B
- Age: 17 to 28 years old
- Height: Minimum 157 cm for females. Minimum 165 cm for males
- Qualifications: SPM/UEC/Diploma or higher
- Language: English proficiency is expected
- Eyesight: Good Eyesight (Correctable with eye lenses)
Course Duration : 3-4 months
Interested in a diploma course instead? Check out our European Diploma in International Travel Studies. Our diploma course covers more aspect of the travel and aviation industry than our Flight Attendant Preparatory Course.
Wish to improve in terms of English proficiency? You can also take English courses in our Premier Language Centre