1993 – Establishment of “Excel Language Services” operating as humble Language Centre, in 1996 launched Malaysia’s first “Flight Attendant Interview Workshop” and later develop into “Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) ”
2000 – Launched the first Airline Cabin Crew Placement Centre. Appointed by Qatar Airways (QR) as their authorized regional HR recruiter since Year 2000-2004 covering Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, China.
2001 – Due to the rapid business expansion, Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn Bhd (IEA) was formed. With the launch of its trademark Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) , it quickly developed into the region’s No 1 Airline Training & Placement Centre in the Asia Pacific region. Following QR success, we were honoured to be appointed by Etihad Airways where we successfully recruited cabin crew & other aviation positions in many countries including Japan & Hong Kong. Inter Excel is the First & Only Asian Aviation recruiters to operate in Europe. We have the distinction to recruit cabin crew for Asia & Europe for Etihad Airways, Oman Air and Royal Jordanian Airlines. Other notable airline clients are : Saudi Arabian Airlines, Royal Brunei, Gulf Air, Mega Maldives, Sama Air, Sudan Airways and Air Asia. In xxx year, IEA is registered with the Ministry of Human Resources (HRDF) as Class A training provider. Currently, IEA also offers consultancy in many aviation related businesses www.excelmalaysia.com
2011 – Establishment of Inter Excel Tourism Academy (IETA) to streamline and consolidate the education & training operation. IETA is duly is also duly registered with Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran” (Skill Development Board of Malaysia) In year 2016, launched Licensed programme by our Irish counterpart “European Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies“ (Cabin Crew & Airport Passenger modules), Ready to Take Off (Cabin Crew modules), Ready to Check in, Dangerous Goods, Customer Service Excellence, Train the Trainer programmes with our Ireland partner International Academy of Travel (IAOT) Ireland. This Diploma is job focused, internationally recognized and widely accepted by many International airlines. Our main goal is our students success. Since then we have the highest track record of successfully trained thousands of students to join Domestic & International Airlines, airports & customer service related careers. Apart from this milestone, we have successful placed aviation personnel especially cabin crew across the Asia and Europe.
2013 until 2019 – The quality of our students garnered the attention of major airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Jetstar Asia and many more and propelled IETA to become a leading trusted brand in cabin crew training and placements across Asia. Inter Excel also hosted a number of inhouse cabin crew interviews for Singapore Airlines, Jetstar Asia, Scoot, Tiger Air, Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia etc.
- Top Attractive Salary (Earn RM4,000 to RM15,000 per month)
- Opportunities to Travel around the World for Free
- Free Air Ticket and Discounted Travel
- Master the Art of Customer Service/ life skills
- Make Global Friendship
- Annual Leave of 26-36 days
- Attractive Insurance & Medical Benefits
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Option to Further Study While Working
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- KAREN LEWISKaren Lewis started her flying career with Malaysia Airlines in 1986.She worked for Malaysia Airlines for nine and a half years and was trained on various aircraft types. She has been trained to work on the F-27, B737, A300, DC10, B747 and the B777. She was later promoted as the Leading Stewardess post with our national carrier Malaysia Airlines.In 1995, Karen joined British Airways and was then promoted to Senior Cabin Crew. Her role was to manage her own team of Kuala Lumpur based cabin crew, work on their flight schedules, managing the British Airways KL Cabin Crew office and liaising with the BA Headquarters in London.With the vast experience gained in the aviation industry, Karen subsequently joined Inter Excel in Year 2009. Her key areas of training focuses on airline interview process & procedures. In addition, she covers in-flight announcements, public speaking & presentation skills, grooming check, role play on scenario handling. She conducts lots of mock interview exercises along with assessment & debrief on individual student performance.She is one of our most decorated trainers who always maintain her immaculate grooming & professionalism. Her dedicated & passion to share her knowledge has contributed to hundreds of successful students joining various International and domestic Airlines & Airport industry.
- ROSLAN AHMADMr. Roslan holds a Masters of Education (MEd) and a Diploma in Teaching English to Other Speakers (Dip.TESOL). He is currently the Head of Training at Inter Excel Tourism Academy.He joined Singapore Airlines (SIA) in 1989 as a Flight Steward and got promoted to a Leading Steward after about three and a half years. He worked for Singapore Airlines for eight years having been trained with various aircraft types. He then commenced his career as an educator teaching English at various language centres in Kuala Lumpur teaching general to intensive English, IELTS, TEFL and TOEIC among others. He also became the Principal of one of the language centres before joining Inter Excel.Being experienced as a former Cabin Crew with a 5-star airline, an experienced English trainer as well as a former Principal of a language training centre, he is able to provide and share an abundance of quality training to shape aspiring airline professionals.
- SHARON OH
Sharon exudes a quiet confidence and charm that invites attention and response each time she commands the stage. She believes in ‘getting the message across with wit and poise’. With her considerable flying career, she is adept at dealing effectively with all strata of people. Logging over 20 years of service with MAS and ending as Cabin Crew In-charge /Leading Stewardess, Sharon has amassed an enviable body of experience and expertise in Customer Service. She was a recipient of the 5 STAR Cabin Crew Awards Year 2008, when she was recognised for demonstrating truly exceptional Malaysia Hospitality behaviour. True to form, she is now leading a team of ex-cabin crew with training credentials and focusing on Superior Customer Service and Customer-Centric Culture. Sharon’s prime motivation in her profession as a trainer is to ‘impact hearts and minds’! She keeps her training methods vibrant and impactful, focusing on what matters most – delivering the core message without the jargon! She believes in constantly transforming training ideas and techniques for maximum effect. She believes in breaking moulds as she thinks that any fixed form will only become a hindrance to realization and growth. Sharon has also had a remarkable career as a Trainer specifically for students aspiring to be cabin crew. Her specialty is in the area of Grooming and Deportment which comes very naturally from her remarkable past in 1996-1998, as a MAS Ambassador for aircraft launching events as well as a talent for MAS corporate advertisements. In 1997, Sharon was also an ambassador, talent and model for Malaysia Airlines, commercial advertisement and bridal photography establishment. In 2005, Sharon was appointed by Inter-Excel Advisory(M)Sdn Bhd to conduct a regular program to train cabin crew aspirants. Content included skill training; hospitality; personal development, customer service, in-fight service, grooming and deportment. Over the years, Sharon has worked with many beauty academies to provide Professional Image and Grooming, also Customer Service training workshops. Some of her clients include Inter Excel Advisory(M) Sdn Bhd, Menard Cosmetic Sdn Bhd, Mizumi Beauty Academy; YMCA, Limkokwing University, Almacrest International Collage(BKI), M-CDK Sdn Bhd, SL1M Project, Miniso Co.Ltd, Active Sunrise Sdn Bhd, BHPetrol and HRDF Raise Fund For Housekeeping, Elken(M) Sdn Bhd. She is continually sought after by Airline Training Academies for her outstanding training skills. Going forward, Sharon is ready to touch more hearts and minds; bringing a transcendent quality of training into the corporate arena … so that more can realise their full potential.