1993 – Establishment of “Excel Language Services” operating as humble Language Centre, in 1996 launched Malaysia’s first “Flight Attendant Interview Workshop” and later develop into “Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) ”
2000 – Launched the first Airline Cabin Crew Placement Centre. Appointed by Qatar Airways (QR) as their authorized regional HR recruiter since Year 2000-2004 covering Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, China.
2001 – Due to the rapid business expansion, Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn Bhd (IEA) was formed. With the launch of its trademark Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) , it quickly developed into the region’s No 1 Airline Training & Placement Centre in the Asia Pacific region. Following QR success, we were honoured to be appointed by Etihad Airways where we successfully recruited cabin crew & other aviation positions in many countries including Japan & Hong Kong. Inter Excel is the First & Only Asian Aviation recruiters to operate in Europe. We have the distinction to recruit cabin crew for Asia & Europe for Etihad Airways, Oman Air and Royal Jordanian Airlines. Other notable airline clients are : Saudi Arabian Airlines, Royal Brunei, Gulf Air, Mega Maldives, Sama Air, Sudan Airways and Air Asia. In xxx year, IEA is registered with the Ministry of Human Resources (HRDF) as Class A training provider. Currently, IEA also offers consultancy in many aviation related businesses www.excelmalaysia.com
2011 – Establishment of Inter Excel Tourism Academy (IETA) to streamline and consolidate the education & training operation. IETA is duly is also duly registered with Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran” (Skill Development Board of Malaysia) In year 2016, launched Licensed programme by our Irish counterpart “European Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies“ (Cabin Crew & Airport Passenger modules), Ready to Take Off (Cabin Crew modules), Ready to Check in, Dangerous Goods, Customer Service Excellence, Train the Trainer programmes with our Ireland partner International Academy of Travel (IAOT) Ireland. This Diploma is job focused, internationally recognized and widely accepted by many International airlines. Our main goal is our students success. Since then we have the highest track record of successfully trained thousands of students to join Domestic & International Airlines, airports & customer service related careers. Apart from this milestone, we have successful placed aviation personnel especially cabin crew across the Asia and Europe.
2013 until 2019 – The quality of our students garnered the attention of major airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Jetstar Asia and many more and propelled IETA to become a leading trusted brand in cabin crew training and placements across Asia. Inter Excel also hosted a number of inhouse cabin crew interviews for Singapore Airlines, Jetstar Asia, Scoot, Tiger Air, Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia etc.
- Top Attractive Salary (Earn RM4,000 to RM15,000 per month)
- Opportunities to Travel around the World for Free
- Free Air Ticket and Discounted Travel
- Master the Art of Customer Service/ life skills
- Make Global Friendship
- Annual Leave of 26-36 days
- Attractive Insurance & Medical Benefits
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Option to Further Study While Working
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Karen LewisKaren Lewis started her colorful flying career with Malaysia Airlines in 1986.She has worked for Malaysia Airlines for nine and a half years and was trained on various aircraft types. She was trained for World Airways's DC10 where she worked alongside American cabin crew. She was later promoted as the Leading Stewardess post with our national carrier Malaysia Airlines.In Year 1995, Karen joined British Airways as a Cabin Crew. After three years of her service, in 1998, she was promoted to Senior Cabin Crew. She was given the role where she was responsible for Malaysian cabin crew's team management. Other than that she also assist in preparation of cabin crew flight schedule and monthly rostering. She was collaborating directly with British Airways headquarters in London. During her career with BA, she has also participated in many cabin crew recruitment exercises as a panel interviewer.With the vast experience gained in the aviation industry, Karen subsequently joined Inter Excel in Year 2009. Her key areas of training focuses on airline interview process & procedures. In addition, she covers in-flight announcements, public speaking & presentation skills, grooming check, role play on scenario handling. She conducts lots of mock interview exercises along with assessment & debrief on individual student performance.She is one of our most decorated trainers who always maintain her immaculate grooming & professionalism. Her dedicated & passion to share her knowledge has contributed to hundreds of successful students joining various International and domestic Airlines & Airport industry.
- Roslan AhmadMr. Roslan holds a Masters of Education (MEd) and a Diploma in Teaching English to Other Speakers (Dip.TESOL). He is currently the Head of Training at Inter Excel Tourism Academy.He joined Singapore Airlines (SIA) in 1989 as a Flight Steward and got promoted to a Leading Steward after about three and a half years. He worked for Singapore Airlines for eight years having been trained with various aircraft types. He then commenced his career as an educator teaching English at various language centres in Kuala Lumpur teaching general to intensive English, IELTS, TEFL and TOEIC among others. He also became the Principal of one of the language centres before joining Inter Excel.Being experienced as a former Cabin Crew with a 5-star airline, an experienced English trainer as well as a former Principal of a language training centre, he is able to provide and share an abundance of quality training to shape aspiring airline professionals.
- Sharon OhSharon embarked on an illustrious career with Malaysia Airlines in 1991 after completing her Diploma in Excel Secretarialship in 1989.Through her training at Malaysia Airlines Academy, becoming a certified cabin crew. She simultaneously pursued a Diploma in Cosmetic Artistry and Bridal Hair Design. A dedicated and decorated cabin crew wit MAS for 14 years, her last position was a Leading Stewardess in 2015.As a Leading Stewardess, she was responsible for managing her subordinates as well as assisting with flight scheduling. She has been a trainer with Inter-Excel since 1999, where she contributes her strengths in aspects of Grooming and Department as well as Character Building.