Inter-Excel Tourism Academy (IETA) established itself as a language and training centre in 1993. It quickly gained popularity by seeing through the birth of the first Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) and the European Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies in Asia Pacific. It currently owns and manages its sister concern company, Premier Language Centre, an internationally backed centre for teaching English.The quality of our students garnered the attention of major airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Oman Air, JetStar Asia and many more and propelled IETA to become a leading trusted brand in cabin crew training and placements across Asia.Due to our rapid expansion into the many facets of the airline industry, training courses are offered through IETA to give focus to the requirements of this rapidly growing industry.
10 Top Reasons Why You Should Be A Cabin Crew
- Top Attractive Salary(up to RM15,000 per month)
- Opportunities to Travel around the World for Free
- Option to Further Study While Working
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Free Tickets and Discounted Travel
- Master the Art of Customer Service/ life skills
- Make Global Friendship
- Annual Leave of 26-36 days
- Attractive Insurance & Medical Benefits
- Excellent Career Progression
- Karen LewisKaren Lewis started her colorful flying career with Malaysia Airlines in 1986.She has worked for Malaysia Airlines for nine and a half years and was trained on various aircraft types. She was trained for World Airways's DC10 where she worked alongside American cabin crew. She was later promoted as the Leading Stewardess post with our national carrier Malaysia Airlines.In Year 1995, Karen joined British Airways as a Cabin Crew. After three years of her service, in 1998, she was promoted to Senior Cabin Crew. She was given the role where she was responsible for Malaysian cabin crew's team management. Other than that she also assist in preparation of cabin crew flight schedule and monthly rostering. She was collaborating directly with British Airways headquarters in London. During her career with BA, she has also participated in many cabin crew recruitment exercises as a panel interviewer.With the vast experience gained in the aviation industry, Karen subsequently joined Inter Excel in Year 2009. Her key areas of training focuses on airline interview process & procedures. In addition, she covers in-flight announcements, public speaking & presentation skills, grooming check, role play on scenario handling. She conducts lots of mock interview exercises along with assessment & debrief on individual student performance.She is one of our most decorated trainers who always maintain her immaculate grooming & professionalism. Her dedicated & passion to share her knowledge has contributed to hundreds of successful students joining various International and domestic Airlines & Airport industry.
- Roslan AhmadMr. Roslan has studied from Open University Malaysia (OUM) in Masters of Education and Diploma in Teaching English (TESOL) to others. Roslan is also the Head of Inter-Excel's Training programmes.He joined Singapore Airlines (SIA) in 1989 as a flight attendant. 3 and a half years later was promoted to become a leading Steward. He worked in Singapore Airlines for 8 years He then commenced his career as an educator teaching English at a renowned language center.Experienced as a former cabin crew of a 5-star airline. Former principal of a language training center, he provides an abundance of quality training methods to shape aspiring airline professionals.
- Sharon OhSharon embarked on an illustrious career with Malaysia Airlines in 1991 after completing her Diploma in Excel Secretarialship in 1989.Through her training at Malaysia Airlines Academy, becoming a certified cabin crew. She simultaneously pursued a Diploma in Cosmetic Artistry and Bridal Hair Design. A dedicated and decorated cabin crew wit MAS for 14 years, her last position was a Leading Stewardess in 2015.As a Leading Stewardess, she was responsible for managing her subordinates as well as assisting with flight scheduling. She has been a trainer with Inter-Excel since 1999, where she contributes her strengths in aspects of Grooming and Department as well as Character Building.